September 17, 2010

Hey Diddle Diddle...

Business People Tied with Rope



This week I have continued my news boycott.

It has probably been months, probably since the election, that I have scoured any news sources.

I rely on Twitter for my updates and really feel as though my stress levels have seen a huge reduction because of it.

The news I did receive upset me.

The evacuation of the Eiffel Tower in Paris France on Tuesday saddened me.

The news of the acid hoax was most disconcerting.

The state of race relations and the overall sentiment we have concerning one another is appalling.

My question to us all is "What makes a non-person of color commit a crime or hoax and blame it on a person of color???"

Globally, we simply can not find it in our hearts to live and let live.

Atrocities continue, and we can not encourage each other to be respectful of our differences and make a place for our fellow man/woman and child.

SAD.

No comments: