February 2, 2010

More Meme

Participating with Blogher initiatives has really been a great experience.

Let's complete more of the meme!

4. Do you think people who say “we don’t watch television” at playdates but really mean “we just watch DVDs” are lying liars from Liarville?

I have long left the "playdate" time zone BUT I do recall the days when people claimed their kids never watched television only to hear them say something off Seinfeld. I never encouraged it in my home, but OHMYGOSH did kiddo find it - South Park and all! Thankfully it was a phase and now the channel is ForeverESPN or ON DEMAND catching up on The Office.

5. How many miles have you driven with your child and not one device of electronic entertainment in a single car trip?

Because my kiddo is a teen, ALL MY MILES were driven without DVD screens or ANY electronics! Come on Moms and Dads - YOU remember THOSE days! Road trips with upchucked orange juice rolling back and forth on the runners, pacifiers stuck to fruit roll-ups and an Elmo tape-recorder with batteries dead!(How did I EVER survive!)

6. What’s your record for calls to the pediatrician or Ask-a-Nurse in a single day?

I have never relied on Docs or nurses - it always involved meds so I steered clear of them - NO THANKS!

7. What’s the sexiest thing your husband/partner could text you after a hard day?

I've got two tickets to Miami.


Well, wasn't that fun! Leave your comments below or email me! LOVE to hear from ya!

I will run the final questions in a few ~ Let me know your thoughts!

No comments: