February 3, 2010

Meme End!

The END of the Blogher Meme! I stretched it out because I am a little nutty ~ AND it was fun so why not stretch out FUN!




8. What’s your favorite iPad joke?

IT'S A BIT CRUDE: IPAD MadTV

9. What’s the dumbest parenting tool, gear, gadget or device you ever bought?

The Diaper Genie. Seriously regret spending ALL that money and effort when I could have just thrown the diapers away! (Sorry Platex)

10. How many years will it take for your child to become more tech-savvy than you?

Right now kiddo and I are like peas and carrots technically. Whatever I can do, he can't quite, and vice versa. I suspect that with high school on his horizon, he will far surpass me, unless I decide to go back to school! I am considering that, because my brain gets numb easily - hmmmm, didn't Pres. O suggest clearing all student loan debt??? PLEASE PRES. O - CLEAR MY STUDENT LOAN DEBT SO I CAN GET MY PHD!!!!! (is he listening???)

No comments: