February 14, 2010

Bonne fête de St. Valentin!

Ocracoke Island




Remarkably part of being a "Healthier, Happier, You" is a healthy intimate life.

Relationships are vitally important to our mental well being.

Love of family, love of self, and being in love stimulate our souls.

Yesterday, I participated in the Madly In Love With Me campaign.

We moved through different stations enabling stagnant practices to return to vibrancy.

We laughed, we danced, we thought, we played and we awakened our Yonis ( Sankrit for "sacred space" ).

I reclaimed my knowledge of self-love - meaning I am able to nurture my happiness so well that I can effectively share it.

I promised to take care of myself by writing and keeping healthy.

Being sane helps me love my child and my mate.

I learned that in order for my life to have true value, I must include myself in my priorities.

When I am feeling stress I should STOP. Wow, was that radical?!!

Each station was wildly valuable!

Stacy Weckstein of Create Balance Coaching

Dawn Bertuca & Tina Bishop of Girlfriend Celebrations


Dr. Elsbeth Meuth of TantraNova Institute

Candice Cummins of Wishcraft

The Ruby Room Chicago

Tiara Coaching

AND MARGARET of Belle Plaine Studio who provided the space!

Make sure you take a few times each year to indulge yourself with self-renewal and introspection!






StumbleUpon.com

No comments: