December 25, 2009

Joyeux Noel!

Reveillon at this "House"'s House!

It is Christmas Day!

I have watched so many History Channel "Jesus" stories that now when Christmas arrives, I picture peace among Palestinians, Egyptians and Jews.

I picture Joseph's Palestinian family embracing this young un-wed mother as she braces to give birth.

None of the sordid details really matter now. Being in my mid-40's, I love focusing on being the type of forthright, genuine, diverse, leader that Jesus was purported to be.

It is my goal to behave this way all year long.

Tonight as we finished Reveillon, a warm feeling cascaded from my head past my heart and I just had to share it with ALL OF YOU!!!

Be the change you seek. Love, not because you have to but because it feels good.

Share your smile with someone everyday this year, even if it is through your tears.

Know that you have someone to lean on, hey its a BIG blogoshere, and above all else, love yourself as if your life depended on it, because it DOES!

Much love on this day!!! Peace & Blessings from this HOUSE!

No comments: