November 4, 2008

BARACK YOUR VOTE TODAY!!!!


I don't know if I can make it through the day!

CHICAGO has practically shut down. Hotels are filled. Streets are blocked.


AP photo by Paul Beaty / October 31, 2008

AND everyone remains a nervous wreck. I am more of a TRAIN wreck, or like back in the day when the commercials would show some old jalopy and as soon as the ignition goes off the doors fall off, the hoods on both ends pop and the entire vehicle crashes to the ground in a heap of smoke! THAT would be me!

Anyhoo, I don't know about you but I have just pacified myself by reading just anything and everything out here on the web. Some election related and some not.

I came across this sincere piece and wanted to share it with you!

HAPPY VOTING!!!

CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR

No comments: