October 13, 2008

CHALLENGE!

Just a little challenge for my readers. October 15th is BLOG ACTION DAY and the focus is POVERTY.

As you may or may not know, we here at "Healthier, Happier, You!!!" always challenge each other to GIVE.

A gift of service or money if you have it, goes a long, long way.

On the 15th, I will be updating the needs of a few of our friends, AND challenging us all to give. If you notice the DONOR box located at the side-bar is set up securely so that if any one so chooses they can give a monetary gift directly to the charity the American Red Cross.

SO, I challenge everyone on the 15th to give at least $1. My goal on the 15th is to raise $25. If it is successful, I will challenge everyone each month on the 15th for the remainder of the year to give just $1 to the American Red Cross!

What Say YOU!! One coffee, one donut, one cookie to help your neighbor! I KNOW you won't let them down!

No comments: