April 20, 2008

**RED REISHI RULES!!**



This image above is about the most attractive image I could find for the reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum). Let us ALL get it out ~ it is REALLY ugly! BUT, I have been consuming this product via coffee loaded with pharmaceutical grade reishi for over three years now ~ SO I am officially ready to rave about this treasure without any hesitation.

While I am no medical expert, nurse, medical student, or even nutritionist, I am a great proponent of health and encompassing healthy living so that all may benefit from the best living there is.

I was introduced to this product by a health nut(sorry P.R.)...this person is SO health conscious I was initially hesitant to even listen, because they are always into something and raving some far out claims(again sorry, P.R.). But the reishi I researched. And researched. And researched for two years before I actually gave in! TWO YEARS WASTED when I could have been feeling this great. REALLY. I looked at every item available on every search engine and each site revealed study after testimony after study with nothing but good things. This mushroom is gentle enough to take every day with no toxicity.

It is a miracle that I am here to finally share with you because it's value, I have recently noticed, is catching on. Red reishi is now available at your local stores!

It is now available in forms of tea, capsules, creams, coffees, and even toothpaste!

It is simply an energizer. It is an immune booster. It is a respiratory wonder and wards off cancer and fatigue.

I had no common cold, flu or ailment this long wet winter, and am off allergy medication.

Check it out until you have absorbed every known fact. RED REISHI is just that good.

There are hundreds of ways to consume it. There are hundreds of benefits.

"And that's all I have to say about that!" ~ Forrest Gump






No comments: