November 29, 2016

#NoBloPoMoFail

Clearly I suck at #NaBloPoMo. I missed all but two days! What the sam hell!

The election results side-lined me in a way I have never experienced before. The loss with Al Gore was awful, but the 2016 polarization of American, and really the globe, has left a devastating residual emoting in my life.

So, if you have very little feeling about the election, or are happy about the results, I do not think we are capable of understanding one another. I mean, I get what these folks stand for, but as a person who is often at the opposite end of what is acceptable in these circles, I do not think we can appreciate each other's existence. Our exchanges will not be in a positive light.

I really try to keep things in my world as benign as possible because thinking becomes very overwhelming. These pop-up "Hey I voted for ______" people are disturbing.

So, while I should have a TON to say, I don't. I do have a ton of emotions that I spend energy stuffing deep into a crevice in my soul...I wonder how long that will last and if it will end up killing me.

No comments: