July 30, 2014

My BlogHer Recap Rant!


So now it's over ... and I feel like this:


©houseonahillorg
This empty room housed a party! It was vibrant, loud, filled with laughter, food, connection and love! #MultiCulti2014 was a HOOT and a HOLLER! BlogHer 2014 was just fantabulous! All my friends and colleagues sure did their thang!!!!!

©houseonahillorg
My #MultiCulti co-hosts @PaulineCampos and @AnandaLeeke are so fascinating and a joy to work with! We were tasked with promoting a party that was ALL-INCLUSIVE ... The three of us are a melting-pot and to top it all off, we compliment one another ... 'like peas and carrots' as Forrest Gump would say...

©houseonahillorg
Elisa Camahort Page, Lisa Stone & Jory Des Jardins rocking the house at Day 1 Breakfast!


©houseonahillorg

I met one of my besties, Rae Lewis Thornton, via blogging and Twitter... the past two BlogHers have been our chance to have a lil fun! NYC BlogHer was a blast, but this year was successful as well as we managed to put a hurting on San Jose's Market area! It all started with my quest to find the 'perfect' #MultiCulti14 treats!


©houseonahillorg

@Chocatoo was amazing!



©houseonahillorg

©houseonahillorg

Elisa Camahort Page is a vegan. I was staunchly vegan the past 5 years but fell off last year. Her encouragement, and influence on the BlogHer MENU, gave me the push I needed to get back to where I need to be with my diet! (This showcases exactly how intrinsically awesome and vital social media relationships can be!!!)

So, what did this 2014 BlogHer do for me? It was the perfect ride. The conference, the relationships this cohesive network encourages, and the overall good vibes surrounding it are such strong incentive to foster great blogs, great lives, great social media presence  and relations. I love being a part of this community and look forward to having its influence as long as possible.

After all, everyone by now knows the story of the 2009 BlogHer where I was tagging along with LosAngelista and EVERYONE kept saying "You're from Chicago, you MUST know Chicagonista! You must meet CHICAGONISTA!" 

I mean, talk about changing your LIFE! So now I have crazily ranted about my San Jose BlogHer 2014 experience, and hope you enjoyed my recollection and have a glimpse into why BlogHer means so much to me! May there be more to come ....

No comments: