August 7, 2012

P&G eStore!!!



There are a few things you all don't know about me. Just a few things, that I am sure, over time will eventually be disclosed.

Like the fact that I am a closet Obsessive-Compulsive when it comes to germs and cleanliness. 
It has waned with time, and children but at its very worst I had to mop every time anyone left my home! Back in the 80's and 90's that was NO EASY FEAT! Remember the cotton mops with the wooden handles! EVERY-TIME someone left my house, I was pulling out the bucket, pouring the bleach and burning my hands with scalding hot sudsy water! I laugh hilariously now, mainly because of this creation ---->

Swiffer Jet
Swiffer Wet Jet Starter Kit is a GREAT place to start!

Once my children were old enough to begin tracking in mud, I had dishes in the sink, laundry and dinner on the stove, being OCD no longer had a place in my life. It was however, such a treat to have this wonder utility on hand to effortlessly clean footprints, dog-doo, spills and other crusty, non-mentionables!
FOLKS, this is a must-have, and I am so uber excited to be able to bring this and other items to you discounted via the P&G e-Store!!!
P&G have been trusted products for as long as I can remember.




Shopping via this page helps me to earn a commission and offers you great savings and deals!
  *10% off all items now through August 31st, 2012

 *Free shipping over $25

 *Lots of great Olympic-themed bundles and deals right now as P&G is a big Olympic sponsor.

 * Share this with your family and friends! 






No comments: