July 9, 2012

Summer Fun 2012

It has truly been ages!

...And not for lack of things to talk about!

I suppose I may have had a tad bit of blogger's block?

Sort of?

I have been diligently working on the things important to me: Getting my dad better, being a good and loving girlfriend, mother, daughter, sister, cousin, friend, partner, writer....

Yes, I may have also been enjoying the CHICAGO HEAT WAVE!!!

You all KNOW how much I love sweltering heat! Hell will not be a punishment for me!

Then there is the impending election!

Did I tell you I met the FLOTUS? (First Lady Of The United States)

I have met her before on several occasions, but I don't "know" her. Our paths have crossed (Hello, this is Chicago) my son was coached on Marty Nesbitt's HOOPS basketball team along with her niece and nephew, he then played in the same league with Malia - and I worked on all of her husband's campaigns BUT nonetheless, no matter WHAT the circumstances, it is ALWAYS nice to greet and exchange niceties with the sitting First Lady!


First Lady, Michelle Obama June 26, 2012 Chicago

Chicagonista & The Chicago Moms has opened a world I never imagined!

WOOT!

What have you being doing lately? Anything that you never expected??

No comments: