July 29, 2012

My kind of town ....

Marina Towers ~ image courtesy of Houseonahillorg

State Street at Wacker Drive ~ image courtesy of Houseonahillorg

West view of Chicago River at Dearborn ~ image courtesy of Houseonahillorg

After #BBSummit12 my lifelong gal-pal/cousin and I walked home from the After-party at the Crimson Lounge in Marina City. Yes, I was born and raised here, but Chicago's beauty and serenity, on a summer's night, never ceases to amaze me. It is after all - breathtaking....

2 comments:

Molly Page said...

SO true. Around every corner is a postcard view.
I'm a little jealous you've gotten to enjoy your whole life - but I'm pretty excited to get to experience it now!

Unknown said...

Molly! Yes, and i hope to see you again soon ~ Chi has lots of secret wonders as well, have fun uncovering them!