April 12, 2012

What Do You Know For Sure?

photo by Houseonahill.org

There are quite a few things I know for sure, and one of them is that I don't really know ANYTHING for sure.

I do know however, that I am inquisitive and genuine, and that I LOVE PEOPLE.

I also know that I love deeply and completely.

People can hurt you, but you just take that pain and use it to help yourself blossom more completely.

This Spring was my 45th spring.

This birthday I learned that even when someone pulls the floor from underneath where you stand ~ maliciously or not ~ you can find a way to levitate with grace.

Trust me when I tell you ignorance is bliss and that when people say they love you, know that they really don't love you as much as they love themselves. THAT great pleasure is totally yours to flame and breathe oxygen into.

My prayer for you all during this glorious resurrecting spring, and all year as well, is that you find peace with your demons. Learn to tread softly, with purpose, and with intention while traveling through this landmind called life!

No comments: