September 1, 2011

MY SECOND PLEA FOR SUMMER TO STAY!!!




SEPTEMBER!!!

Okay, I'm about to insert a GIANT ACKKKK!!!

I have always hated the fall.

As one who enjoys sweat dripping from my brow, the idea that this is all coming to an end is distressing.

Granted my son began school weeks ago, but this did't all hit me, well, until NOW!

Blasted!

Months ago I piled all of my coats into the back of my closet and kinda thumbed my nose and gave a small "PFFT"!

Brisk mornings? Fading leaves?

Here in Chicago, we had winter until June 1st it seems like now!

I am not ready. NOPE, I am not. I've decided to give up my day job and go for being a weather girl.

Today? SUNNY and 95 or bust!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't mind fall, it's the 9 months of winter we have here in Chicago that I can't stand!

Unknown said...

that is grueling ... i shutter at the thought Rita!