April 4, 2011

What To Wear???

Yesterday's rant has been replaced with WHAT IS IN MY CLOSET!!!

My mother raised me with "You can only control yourself". So away go the thoughts of pulling that Pastor's ears off, which is what I would have done if he was my child or any relation to me. Stupid is as stupid does as Forrest Gump says, so I am DONE with that. Especially since I received an email from the gals at Blogher disclosing details about a wonderful giveaway!

Jesse Garza and Joe Lupo, founders of Visual Therapy , have been hard at work since 1995. Their books, and now concept, is available for you to go crazy through QVC!




I am excited because for bringing this to you, I will receive a copy of Nothing To Wear. I can not even begin to tell you how many times this week I've opened my closet and thought  ~ "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR" all while knowing that this is just not true! I have PLENTY to wear, and with Jesse and Joe's help, will now be able piece together my things into something new!

No comments: