April 17, 2010

How To Meet The Challenge





Staying on the path of being a healthier, happier person is a lot easier than you think.

Last night, it occurred to me that I could not possibly be any happier than I am right now.

My life is FAR, far, far,far, far (did I say far?) from perfect.

My window sill leaks every time it rains,even after $10,000.00 worth of work.

My son's dad moved to Seattle, not that he saw him much anyway - need I say more?

My day job puts me smack dab in the middle of the worst, most heinous criminals in my county - yet, after deciding to make my happiness a priority 3 years ago when I began this blog, I can hereby say, I could not be happier!

My sister passed along a book entitled, "Loving What Is" by Byron Katie.

One conversation, a few months back, I mentioned that I wanted to read it because I am an avid "follower" of Ms. Katie on Twitter. My sweet sis subsequently gifted it to me on my birthday.

While I definitely intend on reading it, (starting today) I can already give you three points on how to "Love What Is", in my opinion: EMBRACE THE TRUTH - LOVE YOU - FIND JOY IN EACH DAY

IT IS THAT SIMPLE FOLKS.

You will still have your challenges, health issues, debt - but only you can choose for you to be happy. And no matter what your troubles, the sun will still rise so find the bliss in it.

Please stay tuned as I plan to bring what Ms. Katie has to say, and how I feel about her words. I know from reading her tweets that she is amazing - simply as a human being.







StumbleUpon.com

No comments: