January 31, 2010

Let's Do A Blogher.com Meme this Week!

Hey there! For the past few months, I’ve been participating in BlogHer’s Family Connections citizen journalism project as a "Momspotter". That means I tweet on TWITTER a few times a day with the #momspotting hashtag about how I use digital technology in my day-to-day parenting life. And so! With that said, I’m going to share with you a few things about me here on my blog.


If you like the meme, feel free to do one yourself and leave a link in the comments or tweet it with the #momspotting hashtag.



1. Which expensive electronic device do you most often let your older children abuse or your baby drool on?

My kiddo is a bit older (tween) but drools regularly on my netbook against my pleas! He also regularly drops his cell into the commode and dog's water bowl (yay).

2. How many take-out restaurant numbers do you have programmed into your phone?

I have at least 10 restaurants programmed in my phone. Most are for family, but there are a few for lunch meetings and work lunches.

3. How many hours of television do you so totally not let your kids watch a week?

Busy schedules make this a non-issue. We watch 2 shows during the week together AND he has ESPN on 24/7, 7/24 and ALL THE TIME.


What about you guys???

We'll share more tomorrow!

No comments: