December 13, 2009

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE ~


Nancy Loo, MJ Tam, Duong Sheahan (not pictured Beth Rosen)the Chicagonista LIVE team!

Since joining Chicagonista.com I have felt nuttin' but love baybee.

Uncovering Chicago is easy. Reporting Chicago is easy.

I never considered working for Editors MJ Tam and Nancy Loo would be this much fun!

Most of the events I have attended, I have shared with you!

Much fun and pampering and good cheer. WHAT fun we had last night as we all got together!

Chicagonista & Young Chicagonista celebrating the holidays with bright lights in the Big City.

We were fed, massaged and beautified. E.l.f cosmetic's spread was elaborate!

We also were introduced to Yummie Tummie!

Sponsorship and Spa service with AblonChicago.com.

Today I am floating around as if I spent a weekend at Arizona's finest spa!

Four hours of love and good company does a body good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe, so much fun to see you!!! Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

It was fun! Thanks Duong you too!!

Nancy Loo said...

Love ya, BAYBEE!!! :)