August 11, 2009

House is in the HOUSE!


I've started two NEW blogs!

One is "Healthier, Happier You Reviews!" CLICK and CHECK it out!! You could WIN!!!! SPRINT is sponsoring a Share-Your-Story regarding cell phones and children. REALLY exciting ~ so be sure to comment on my review blog to win!

I ALSO have "HealthierHappierHouseonahill.org"!

This site will "HOUSE" all of the wonderful interviews I have been so honored in conducting. It is the perfect setting for our homey arrangement. It is also the "Home" of my new BOOK!

The Power Of Leadership will feature a chapter about my tips for successful networking in today's climate! You will find expert commentary from today's leaders who can help you to expand your "sphere of influence"!

GET YOUR COPY PRE-ORDERED TODAY! It should be arriving by September 15, 2009.

Some many exciting things happening at this HOUSE! ALL because we have been working together to bring your stories to life!

Keep reading! Keep me posted, follow me on twitter and Blogher.com.

I ALWAYS want to know what's going on with you!

Together we can make this world a better place!

No comments: