July 28, 2009

I JUST have to say this ~ I'm sorry wa wa wa *UPDATE

********************************
********************************
UPDATE:

ELISA RESPONDS TO ALL COMMENTARY ON THIS BLOGHER POST!!!!
CLICK HERE




In high school, I was the gal who had on the black high-top Chuck Taylors, ripped jeans, and half my head shaved. I didn't really hang with too many gal pals -

Just like I don't think I will be visiting my beloved Blogher.com for about a week until the "Conference Hoopla" calms down.

WHY?

WHINING.

Maybe it is the law in me. Maybe it is the veteran mommy or maybe it is premenstrual-premenapausal-crankiness - BUT - CAN WE STOP WHINING?!

Some of the posts I'm reading sound like old ninnies. Other posts are pouting because they didn't get this or that.

Blogher is a learning tool. It has grown from a few moms to Bloggers WORLD-WIDE, with real voices, real accomplishments, real illnesses, challenges, chronic diseases and more! They are gay, straight, nothing, everything, challenged, beautiful, frompy, valiant, remarkable, creative, and accomplished!

Again, I was just happy to be there. Happy for what was given. Happy for what was a spectacular effort and a great turnout.

Pleasing everyone - Pleasing anyone - is a monumental task ~ but value the experience. Value the moment, the journey, the effort, find joy in what is.

And if you can't do that, for heaven's sake * TAKE A CHILL PILL!

No comments: