November 24, 2008

Green Snail Mail?

Here's a great green idea to free up some space in your cramped mailbox. I don't know about you, but my mail box is always crammed with catalogs that I did not request. Despite my insistence, once I give my email address after purchasing something, I inevitably end up receiving an entire forest in my box at least twice a month!




I prefer those trees remain in their homes. So when I was informed about this new service, I just had to share!

Catalog Choice, in agreement with many retail shops, has established a site where we can log in and check the catalogs we're receiving and eliminate them from our mailboxes. With the accessibility online, these periodicals should be obsolete. According to information I found, stores spend $.83 per catalog.

Imagine the savings. Many of these venues contact us weekly via email. It is time they go green. So, if this is an issue for you, and I am sure that it is, sign up today and save a tree, save your sanity, and save your energy (you won't be trudging out emptying garbage that weighs two tons due to unwanted catalogs)!

That sounds good to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also got whiff of this, and am going to do it as well. BTW! Thanks for the Wellsphere 'promotion'. I really appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Anywhere we can get your good advise is a great place, Tami!

You always are associated with helpful things!

Hugs and have a great holiday!!

~ House