November 29, 2008

"A Beautiful Mess Inside"

Far Far - Yaël Naïm

Earlier this month, our friend K.R. so observantly shared that Houseonahill.org, "Healthier, Happier, You!!!!" has been up and running for over a year now, sharing her work and sunshine and meeting so many others as well!

I am such an airhead about things like that, but now that it has been put out there, and I have been reading other blogs regarding giving thanks, I have been moved to share my thanks with you!

I have shared with those who have been with me reading, sharing, growing here before that this experience has so incredibly far outweighed my expectation that I am awed constantly.

Meeting all of you and sharing this global experience is so spectacular!

SO A GREAT BIG THANK YOU, you are so appreciated and loved here at this HOUSE!

No comments: