August 6, 2008

GUYS AND GALS!

We've got a mission today. The Bush Administration is assaulting women's health on their way out of the door. AND while I vehemently support Senator Obama for the presidency, none of the candidates are concerned because they don't have a uterus.

Please support us in this effort by CONTACTING THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION THROUGH SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES MIKE LEAVITT.

I am not a radical. I am not an extremist and my reproductive years are slowly crawling away. I am concerned for my nieces, my son, his friends...we are all entitled to make choices about our reproductive health and our right to choose.

DO NOT LET THESE OLD MEN TELL US WHAT TO DO WITH OUR BODIES! ENOUGH!

P.S.
Kudos to Cecile Richards. Ms. Richards has brought new light to Planned Parenthood and has done a wonderful job of keeping society informed as to the decisions Washington is trying to make for us.

No comments: