December 30, 2007

Veille de bonnes années




Happy New Years Eve!!! Someone once said that the year of 7 is the strife before the harvesting. I think that means that 2008 we will be reaping what we sowed. I hope that is a good thing for you! I think it will be for me. I do have some things I would like to change for next year. They are simple things, but things that will be better for me. Like what you may be asking??? Well, simple like I don't ever want to spend another snowy holiday! I want to be on the beach. That's it! SIMPLE! Now let's see what I have to do to make that happen!



These are some great firework photos of past Chicago New Years Eve fireworks. Pretty huh?





I do so love the Lakefront of Lake Michigan and fireworks over our waterfront!
Make it a great one!!!

No comments: