July 24, 2007

Welcome to Wellness!


Taking care of ourselves is such a multifaceted task. Where do you begin? Coming from a youthful perspective, "what about fun"?. Once someone has children, they may often begin feeling as if they should be responsible, and certain thought processes begin to fall into place. At least that is what happened to me. I had to keep myself happy in order to keep my son happy! I used to look at happy people and grunt, "What are they so happy about!" Now that I have found JOY I want to spread it!!! Sounds really corny, I know. I just picked up a great word "saccharine". I first heard the word in an old cult favorite of mine, "The Hunger", starring David Bowie, Susan Sarandon and Catherine Deneuve. I may have gone a little saccharine, but bare with me. I want everyone to benefit from being well, mentally, physically and emotionally. Too many big businesses are making money off of our misery and it must stop. WE need to be making that money and we need to show ourselves how.

No comments: