April 8, 2015

Have Faith

One of my favorite voices ... Faith Evans ...

WELL, the awesome video was pulled off YouTube for copyright and brings me to my rant!


Faith Evans is a phenomenal singer.

Her range and emotion is soul-splitting and she really and truly does not get the accolades she deserves. Why are so many performances now unavailable?

I know it is all about the money, honey, BUT we are the reason for the season!

If we cannot easily access the material or have to pay exorbitant fees to share then does't that defeat the purpose? Apps for everything, fees for everything, seriously ... I am growing tired of being strung upside down until every little penny falls out.

Maybe it is time to go back to the way things used to be. 5 channels, no technology, debit this, app that ... get me a coat hanger and a few wires and just wing it ... and read more.

/end rant.

No comments: