as part of the #CabotCoop #CabotCheeseBoard I periodically receive a package of Cabot Cheese to sample. As always, my opinions are my own, I have not been asked or paid to write about this product, and it is something my family truly loves and consumes.
Yes, we love a grilled cheese in this house, but every time I ask "Want mom to make you a grilled cheese?" My family keeps adding after the resounding "YES!"
SO, last night, after eating the grilled cheese, the request for cheesy pasta came in.
- 1 box fettuccine noodles boiled al dente, rinsed and added to a warming saucepan
- two sheets of roasted, seasoned seaweed
- three handfuls of raw, baby spinach
- 1 splash of almond milk
- three tablespoons truffle oil
- three slices red onion
- salt, pepper, chili, creole season salt, turmeric, to taste
AND WALLA! Quick and easy, cheesy pasta!