April 26, 2014

MY FAMILY LOVES CHEESE!

#CabotCheese is promoting 'Grilled Cheese Month'!

as part of the #CabotCoop #CabotCheeseBoard I periodically receive a package of Cabot Cheese to sample. As always, my opinions are my own, I have not been asked or paid to write about this product, and it is something my family truly loves and consumes.

Yes, we love a grilled cheese in this house, but every time I ask "Want mom to make you a grilled cheese?" My family keeps adding after the resounding "YES!"

SO, last night, after eating the grilled cheese, the request for cheesy pasta came in.


©Houseonahillorg


While every type of pasta is enjoyed in our house, I chose:

  • 1 box fettuccine noodles boiled al dente, rinsed and added to a warming saucepan
  • two sheets of roasted, seasoned seaweed
  • three handfuls of raw, baby spinach
  • 1 splash of almond milk
  • three tablespoons truffle oil
  • three slices red onion
  • salt, pepper, chili, creole season salt, turmeric, to taste

AND WALLA! Quick and easy, cheesy pasta!


©Houseonahillorg

No comments: