August 6, 2011

Where have I been?

I am not sure if I have been proper (I was listening to Chris Martin of Coldplay speaking at Lollapalooza last night, YES AWESOME) in spreading the word of my two Assistant Editor spots at Chicagonista.com and TheChicagoMoms.com. The past year, I have been a part of incredible opportunities thanks to blogging.

My editor, and mentor, MJ Tam has introduced me to some of social media's most impassioned people these past years. These incredible opportunities ALL stemming from a chance meeting Losangelista.com and I had at the Chicago BLOGHER Conference back in 2007. Everyone was saying Liz aka Losangelista had to meet Chicagonista! At the end of the night, after Liz and I had stumbled across just about every blogger at Blogher, we went to a dinner and sat next to - YUP - MJ Tam aka Chicagonista! What a whirlwind this has all been.

So where have I been?

Well, Nancy Loo and Paul E. Ruffin lunch with MJ and I and I must say they are QUITE the techy bunch. We call ourselves the #BigTinyBunch ... more on that later.

They convinced me that, uhhh, working on this cracked Asus screen was no longer acceptable.







THANKS Nancy, MJ and Paul! I am now the ecstatic owner of the MacBookAir!!!!! 11" of fun and total blogability!!!

It took me a minute to get acclimated with this piece of technology hence my absence from the BLOGOSHPERE. BUT, I am back, feeling better than ever!!!

I will once again be posting regularly and catching up with all of you!

Blog on my friends!


No comments: