April 12, 2009
Happy Easter ~ Be Your Healthiest and Happiest with Christine Rabel!!!!
How do you, in this economy, balance entrepreneurship, family, and beauty?
Some say its MaryKay Products.
After meeting Christine Rabel, it becomes evident that there are still wonderful, good, conscientious, loving people with products that can both enhance your life, bring you funding and spread to you joy and love.
Christine Rabel was nice and accommodating enough to share herself and her line with us!
Thank You Christine!!! My ray of sunshine ~
Christine, You have such a bright and sunny disposition. What do you attribute that to?
I’m so glad you asked me that…that one’s an easy one to start with! We are honored at Mary Kay to have our priorities in order…Faith, Family, then Career…and Mary Kay endorses that philosophy 100%!
When your priorities are in order, everything falls into place. THAT makes me happy!
If there is one thing you could share with us about who you are, what would it be?
I’m not certain that I can relay just ONE thing (we women are so diverse, and wear so many hats!), but I CAN tell you that I love what I do so much, I would do it for free, if I could! Happily, our product is so fabulous, and prices so fantastic, I can make a terrific income, in much less than a 40 hour week, which leaves the time that I need to make my family remember who I am; the mom who can make the softball games and the cookies and go on field trips, AND pick them up from school when they are really sick, without worrying about someone taking my job while I’m gone.
How did you come to Mary Kay?
One of my friends from high school introduced me! She became my consultant, and after a fashion, my Director! I am embarrassed to tell you, it took me several years before I jumped into this opportunity, and I know you should never look back, but oh how I wish I had started THEN, instead of six years later!
In your opinion, what are 5 of the best things about Mary Kay products?
1) Money-back guarantee.
2) You GET THE RESULTS, and if not, refer to #1 in this list!
3) You get free consultation with a person specially trained to help you look your best, 24/7, and with our own web sites, shopping on-line is extremely convenient.
4) You get special services and gifts that you could only expect from a very high-end company, and they are also free!
5) I give free delivery/shipping, and free gift wrap with my orders, any time of year!
What are the 5 best things about working for Mary Kay?
Only five..? Okay…
1) You get to make a 50% mark-up on your sales, with no middle-man…in other words, YOU are the owner of your business, and you purchase DIRECTLY from Mary Kay, with no money given to anyone but you! And the tax write-offs that come with this home-based business are phenomenal!
2) You can move into "management" anytime you wish…you can choose when you want to move up, by your sharing the opportunity with others, and your wholesale purchasing for products to sell to your customers. You can start making anywhere from 4-13% on your recruits’ wholesale purchases, too…before you even get into management! Once you become a Director (what we call management), you will make 13% on your recruits’ recruits, and 26% on your PERSONAL recruits, PLUS bonuses of $50 per qualified recruit! It gets better as you go up the ladder of success, and all of these percentages and bonuses are directly from the company, not your recruits…that was important to me.
3)FREE CARS and Flexibility~ You can start with free cars before you even achieve Directorship, if that’s what you need. There are lots of new ones to choose from, but of course, everyone loves the allure of the Pink Cadillac, and as you move into the position of National Sales Director, the options on the Cadillac are incredible! (I think the CTS is fabulous!) And there is not an 8-5 work week, you work as often as you wish, and move your schedule around to suit YOU. You are the boss! I like to work AROUND my family, so that I can be with them when it’s important.
4) Personal Growth. I used to think this was just a catch-phrase, but I have to tell you, self-esteem is a learned thing, and very easily pulled out from under you over time. Having the support system that we do in Mary Kay, you cannot help but rise to the top, and, from my own experience, you have to HAVE self -esteem to TEACH it to your children. I have two beautiful, delightful girls, and they have grown up with the Mary Kay spirit of giving and love, and because of it, rise above a lot of the social dynamics that occur in school, and in life. I have learned how to best relate to different personality types (free training with your Mary Kay Director/Mentor!), so that I can give my best, and in turn, receive the best out of each person I am blessed to come across.
5) Recognition, and prizes! This is done not by some random drawing, but by your own work to achieve them…and there are LOTS of ways to rise to the top! The recognition of a job well done, no matter if you think it’s small, brings lots of women back again and again…when was the last time someone stood up and applauded you for that spectacular dinner you made? Or for the ultimately shiny kitchen floor..? (You know what I mean. ) AND you will start achieving goals that will put you into gifts and prizes not only from you Director, but from the company, too! We receive GREAT gifts from Mary Kay, just for doing our jobs…something that I would truly do for free; enriching women’s lives. I also learned something about myself...apparently, I will work for jewelry!
You seem to genuinely love people, how do you find the time to love your family and everyone you touch?
I appreciate you for saying that! EVERY woman deserves love, respect and opportunity. I have been given what I consider "a gift", and that is the ability to share something that can absolutely change your life for he better. I DO love people; everyone has their own special gift, and I relish the chance to discover what it is, and help them to use that gift to make them successful and happy, no matter WHAT they choose in their lives. My family means the world to me, and because I am so pleased with all of the help I can offer others, it enables me to bring more joy to them!
What keeps you centered?
Keeping my priorities as I said earlier...Faith, Family, then Career.
What are your best calming techniques?
Prayer/Meditation, and remembering those who love me.
If you had advice for someone on how to be healthier and happier, what would it be?
The happiness factor is in each of us; I've had plenty of reasons to have a distaste for this world, but having a sincere "attitude of gratitude" has made me remember that I am blessed (and so are you!), and that I am in a position to HELP others... that ability to let go of bad things, and bring joy into my life, has made me happier and infinitely healthier!
How do you see yourself in 5 years?
In Mary Kay, they teach us to "Dream Big". You know what? We only hold ourselves back in this life...Mary Kay said, "If you can dream it, you can achieve it." You can reach any goal, if you are willing to work for it. I decided recently that I will be a National Sales Director...and if not within the next 5 years, then soon after. Even if you don't make the goal in your desired timeline, you don't change the goal...only the date. Because you have real power here, and I would be honored to help anyone to reach THEIR goal who is willing to try!
Get the best product and service 24/7 !
(Save time, save gas, save effort, save money!)
Driven to Enrich Women's Lives...what may I do for YOU?