December 31, 2008

Bonne Année ! Veille Bonne Année à tous! Temps restant avant le 1er janvier 2009


I can not wait for the brand new year!

I apologize for my rant yesterday. I will be taking it down.

There is too much pain in it. And while I know we must be vocal when atrocities occur, I also know that we must move forward and that there are SO many horrible things going on in the world right now that we mustn't become distracted from our own agendas and our everyday lives.

This year has been one of incredible friendships and learning experiences.

I met a ton of you on your blogs and through your passions.

In the upcoming year, I hope that old friends will share more of their visions, and that new friends will also share too. I LOVE interviewing you guys and examining the lights of the inner fire that ignites you!

It has been an honor and a joy.

So with the few hours and minutes remaining, I applaud each and everyone of you and wish you great blessings and prosperity in the new year xoxox

~ House

No comments: