August 4, 2008

Green Today ~ Green Tomorrow


If you are anywhere near NOLA, Be sure to catch the annual conference for Shaklee that begins Tuesday, August 5, 2008. In addition to charitable outreaches, they are bringing green ideas and green entrepreneurial opportunities as NOLA rebuilds.

Held at The Hilton New Orleans Riverside, Two Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70140

SHAKLEE has scheduled fun and information that promises to change lives!


If you LIVE IN NOLA AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE FREE INVITE, CLICK HERE:

VIP FREE SHAKLEE INVITE!

You can also contact our friend Patty Matlock 732-221-3071 or visit her SHAKLEE SITE!!

Check out these great videos as well if you have time. I LOVE Shaklee. I have not had a blemish or a cold. I have not had an itch or rash. All my ailments have gone since I began using their humane, chemical free products. Basic H2, the laundry detergent, and the deodorant are the items I would have to put in my survival kit if we all had to rush underground, I LOVE them THAT much!

No comments: